The HUNT is on! Today is the launch of the collective "Treasure Hunt" giveaway hosted by Jaala of Knitcircus. Jaala along with myself (Knitterella), Michelle of Fickleknitter and Katie of Yarn Love are the contributors to this virtual treasure hunt. At the bottom of this post you'll find directions on how to participate. First things first though, let's meet the women behind the contributing businesses and check out the of awesome prizes that are up for grabs!…
• Meet Katie of Yarn Love. Katie works from her studio in rural Iowa, inspired by the beauty of her natural surroundings. When she's not dyeing yarn and answering your inquiries, she loves to spin, knit, and devise patterns. Her work has appeared in Knitty. Her site link is: www.shopyarnlove.com and blog link is: www.dyeingtoknit.com
The Yarn Love prize is: a Sock Yarn Color Sampler, Cupcake and Grecian Goddess sock pattern pdfs…
• Meet Jaala of Knitcircus. Jaala's obsession with the perfect stripe drives Knitcircus Yarns’ gradient hand-dyes. She uses USA and UK-made luxury fibers for your small (Matching Socks) and large (Sweaters’ Worths) yarn projects.
The Knitcircus prize is…
• Meet Michelle of Fickleknitter. As of March 2013 Michelle, owner of Fickle Knitter Design has written over 153 Knitting Designs, published three books, and at the time of publishing sells her work in over 96 shops across the US in 30 states, and in three countries. Michelle has an educational background in Physics, works as a knitting author, and is a wife and parent to two children. She recently adopted her nephew who is disabled and spends her time knitting, writing, and learning to parent a special needs child after the loss of her sister and brother in law in 2011.
The Fickleknitter prize is: Spring in Central Park kit…
• Meet Jill of Knitterella. Jill Zielinski, aka Knitterella®, is a graphic designer with a passion to knit. Through the two she launched Knitterella.com and has been having a blast designing stationery and gift items for knitters and crafters ever since. Finding yet another way to combine her passions, Jill also enjoys taking her original graphics and transforming them into colorwork for unique knitting patterns. Along with Knitterella, she is the owner of JillZielinskiDesigns.com where she specializes in offering "Graphic Design Services for a Knitter, by a Knitter."
The Knitterella prize is…
HOW TO PLAY:
Here are you instructions on how to win these fabulous prizes just by visiting the participating sites; each one has a "clue": one of these graphics!
Click around the sites and find the clues! Then tell us where you find them by emailing email@example.com. One entry per person, please.
We'll pick lots of winners and send prizes their way.
But the Treasure Hunt is only on for two days, so track down the clues by Tuesday, Oct 29th before midnight. Winners will be picked by Random Number Generator an announced the next day.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
In honor of the "Treasure Hunt Giveaway" coupon code "THEHUNT" gets you 20% your entire Knitterella.com purchase!
Coupon code is good today, the 28th through end of day tomorrow the 29th.